AT LAST... A RUTHLESSLY SHARP & DURABLE KNIFE THAT'S GURANTEED TO LAST A LIFETIME
- Razor Sharp: edge is hand finished to mirror polish 12 degrees per side for maximum sharpness
- Non-Stick: exquisite Damascus pattern minimizes chances of food sticking to the blade
- Stain & Rust Resistant: German 440cc steel core
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
- Robust & Durable Handle: full-tang & ergonomically designed. Moisture, heat & impact resistant
- Tapered Bolster Provides a perfect 'Zero-Balance', finger protection & encourages a natural, comfortable grip.
Get a hold of THE BEST KNIFE EVER MADE!
The Gyuto is a knife that no kitchen should be without! A culinary perfection combining award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, awe-inspiring design & made with the highest quality material available.
Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet. Welcome to the Gyuto club! Join the more than 50,000 who are now using the one and only Gyuto Knife!
The Gyuto is Ruthlessly Sharp... You Can Cut a Slice of Bread So Thin YOU Can Almost See Through It!
The Gyuto Knife cuts meat better than an electric knife. It goes through frozen food as though it were melted butter! It is so sharp it can cut throuugh a tin can & still perfectly slice a tomato! It can even chop wood & still remain razor sharp!
How Much Would YOU Pay for a Life Lasting Knife Like the Gyuto?
Before you answer, let us tell you that it also has the most durable blade of any knife in the world! This may be the last knife you'll ever buy!
The blade is crafted over time using German 440cc steel...the same material used to make the ultra sharp Japanese samurais and Katana. With the Gyuto Knife you'll feel like a slicing, dicing, filet mincing Samurai in your kitchen!
- Overall Blade Length: 8in /20.3 cm
- Each knife comes with a knife case protective cover
- Blade Hardness: > 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Material: 6Cr17/4400cc Stainless Steel (Damascus Etched)
- Knife Style: Japanese Santoku/Gyuto
- Design: Thump pattern blade design + Pakka wood handle
- Certifications: EEC, CE/ EU,SGS,LFGB,CIQ,FDA
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying Right Now:
By Janice on July 3, 2018
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FINALLY, the Perfect knife!
"What a beautiful knife. You can see the forging that went on to make this, all the ripples of Damascus steel are like waves in the ocean. I have wanted quality knives forever and finally I can quit looking and simply enjoy. They both slice through food like it's butter, not even using pressure, just a stroke and it is done. Thank you for making such a wonderful knife and at prices that every good home cook can afford. This doesn't even come close to the top prices that some knives can cost yet these work just as well."
By Anthony on June 28, 2018
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A Work Of Art - The Ultimate Chef Knife!
"I'm no professional chef, but I can get down in the kitchen with some 5 star meals. I have been eyeing this knife for a bit, researching, considering the price. And after careful research, I decided to just go for it. After testing, I can honestly say that this is the best knife I have ever used. It's incredible! Coking is even more fun when using this peace of art. Buy it! You'll love it as much as I do!
By Shannon on June 18, 2018
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Don't wait, buy it!
"This knife is truly amazing. I've heard about it from friends and thought,"why not, everyone else seems to love it!" They were not wrong. The craftsmanship is stunning. No part of this knife missed any detail. From the beautiful hilt to the scalpel sharp tip there is detail and it has not gone unnoticed. If you are unsure about this knife let me tell you right now, if you want a reasonably priced knife that will not disappoint you, then buy this one. i promise you that you will fall in love with it!"
*To send your own feedback, please email us at email@example.com