Do you find clogged toilets and sinks annoying, but you have no clue how to fix this issue? Worry no more with this AWARD-WINNING Drain Blaster! The high-pressured compressed air can easily blast away the toughest and deepest clogs in your drains in just a few seconds!
Simply pump the drain blaster and squeeze the trigger, then the dirty clogs will be cleared instantly. TIME-SAVING & MONEY-SAVING! Plus, no more dirty hands drain openers!
Where We Can Use:
How To Use:
- Install the appropriate plug according to the size of the pipe diameter.
- Pump up the hand pump about 10-20 times, until could not pump into the air to get high pressure gas.
- Block pipe outlet, have it sealed; Pull the trigger to release the high pressure gas.(you could have it repeated till dredge the pipeline)
- Its easily works on sinks, tubs & toilets.
- It can easily remove hair, cloth, tea, vegetable, leaves, grease, accessory and rubbish from pipelineare.
- Its saves your money from plumber charges.
- Its saves your time from plumber waiting.
- It is reusable, environmentally friendly, and easy to use.
- Works on sinks, tubs, and toilets.
- Reusable, environmentally friendly, and easy to use.
- No waiting for a plumber.
- No chemicals.
- Includes a complete set of attachments that you can use to unclog every drain in the house.
Things to remember:
- The mouth of the outlet must be immersed in the blocked fluid to guarantee air pressure. You should add enough water into the sinks, pipes or toilets, otherwise it will not work well.
- If the pipeline is blocked, it is advisable to put some soft debris, making the pipeline near full blocked for better effect
- You can use towel, rags, plastic sheet or other things to prevent water from splashing out if the pressure if too high
- If the pool or sewer has multiple overflows, please ensure that the other overflows are closed before work so as to avoid accidental discharge of contaminants or affect the dredging effect.
- Better to pump 8-10 times once, avoiding burst of water pipes caused by excessive pressure
- This product is a pneumatic tool, please keep it away from children and do not disassemble it.
- 5cm sucker for use on small sinks, narrow pipes.
- 6.5cm sucker for use on all sinks and drains.
- 11.5cm sucker for tub and shower drains.
- 20.5cm sucker for toilets and large floor drains.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.9kg (1.98lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)